Things people with Social Anxiety do
•go to the bathroom to escape
•feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
•dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
•never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
•follow said person way too much
•worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
•faking an illness to get out of a social event
•Dont buy something necessary because the cashier is intimidating.
"dark lipstick makes you look intimidating"
good. stay the hell away from me.
asked: "Good luck friend. I say as I chant slowly to myself. One of us. One of us. One of us."
Oh my god. That was painful and I’m and a hurricane of emotion. I desperately need a s3.
In The Flesh Emotional Support Needed.
About to embark on Season 2 episode 6. I’m not ready. *sobs* I just want Kieren safe and happy and Simon and him together. JFC. This fucking show.
This has basically made my morning.
ETA: This just keeps getting better. I’m dying over here.
Best. Cast. Ever.
Oh my GOD. George being a sassy little shit, and then ELINOR pops into it too…
I love this cast and their craziness…
➹ who are you. what's your name.
new theatre survey: leave a number in my ask!
- 1. If you were to get a Broadway related tattoo, what would it be of/from what show?
- 2. Which musical would you like to see transferred to the big screen?
- 3. Are you having a Tony Awards party this year? If so, what will it consist of?
- 4. What are your predictions for the Tonys this year?
- 5. Broadway.com or Playbill.com?
- 6. What do you think of movies adapted into musicals?
- 7. What are your dream roles?
- 8. A musical that you're dying to see.
- 9. If you were to watch the last musical of your life, which one would it be?
- 10. Chicago the movie or Chicago the stage production?
- 11. Who would you cast if your favorite musical was made into a film?
- 12. Are you going to a performing arts school? If you're still in high school, would you like to?
- 13. Who should have played Marilyn - Ivy or Karen? (SMASH)
- 14. If you landed a role on Broadway, would you stay in school or drop out?
- 15. What show do you believe was "robbed" from a Tony Award?
- 16. What shows have you seen? [Tour casts included]
- 17. Will you be seeing the new Les Mis film?
- 18. How many cast recording albums do you own?
- 19. Favorite cast?
- 20. Favorite film adaption?
- 21. What musical inspires you?
- 22. Favorite "tagline" of a show. (i.e. "no day but today.")
- 23. Favorite reprise?
- 24. What show has the best costume design?
- 25. Favorite set design?
- 26. Have you met any Broadway stars?
- 27. How many playbills do you own?
- 28. Does your family enjoy musicals as much as you do?
- 29. First musical you saw.
- 30. Favorite movie star turned Broadway star.
Sierra Boggess in
↳ West Side Story, Les Misérables, The Phantom Of The Opera Las Vegas Spectacular, The Little Mermaid, Music In The Air, Love Never Dies, Master Class, The Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Concert and Love, Loss And What I Wore.